Since 1971, MSF has been speaking out to help save lives.
Our policy of témoignage or 'testimony' drives us to raise awareness and create debate – whether it's about an overlooked humanitarian crisis or the harm being caused by a government or organisation.
We can only do this thanks to the support of people like you.
Sign up and join our campaigns group today
We'll help you speak up
Join our campaigns group mailing list and you'll receive:
- Regular updates and explainers on our advocacy work
- Invites to take part in our online campaigns and in-person events
- Tools and how-to-guides to help make a difference
Your voice can make a vital difference
In recent years, we have campaigned on humanitarian issues including:
- Opposing the UK government's harmful refugee policies
- Improving access to 'copyrighted' COVID-19 treatments and technologies
- Dropping the high cost of the pneumonia vaccine to protect children
Campaign in focus: The UK Government's dangerous asylum policies
Across the globe, our medical teams have seen the physical and psychological consequences of inhumane migration policies.
On the Greek islands, we have treated people packed into dangerous, open-air prisons at a terrible cost to their mental and physical health. On Nauru island in the Pacific, we worked with people who had attempted to reach Australia on small boats and were indefinitely detained who suffered catastrophic psychological impacts.
Recent laws passed by the UK Government have criminalised and punished vulnerable people seeking safety, while, at the same time, ministers have shut down many of the safe routes that would allow people fleeing conflict, persecution, or extreme hardship to reach the UK.