South Coast Challenge
Event dates: 7 - 8 September 2024
Take on the South Coast Challenge and help Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors Without Borders (MSF)'s emergency medical teams to save lives.
- Registration fee: from £10
- Fundraising target: from £100
Run, jog or walk along coastal paths and the South Downs Way, taking in the stunning scenery. 25km, 50km and 100km distance options available.
Starting at Eastbourne, you'll enjoy panoramic vistas at Beachy Head before descending to the finish line in historic Arundel.
Register your interest
How MSF will support you
- Support from our dedicated events team, fundraising help and tips
- Fundraising materials and online resources to help you reach your fundraising target
- MSF running top or t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
Get in touch with the team
Any questions? Send a message to our Fundraising team, we'd love to hear from you.
Take a look at our available resources to help you with your fundraising
Join the Frontline
Get the latest news and urgent updates from expert MSF staff across the world