Peak District Challenge
Event dates: 6 - 7 July 2024
Take on the Peak District Challenge and help Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors Without Borders (MSF)'s emergency medical teams to save lives.
- Registration fee: from £105
- Fundraising target: from £100
A challenge filled with natural beauty, through the fabulous Peak District National Park.
Base camp is in idyllic Bakewell, with a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality and welfare services.
Choose from the full 100km route or take on the 10 mile, 25km, 50km and 75km challenge options, all through the stunning scenery of the Peak District National Park.
Register your interest
How MSF will support you
- Support from our dedicated events team, fundraising help and tips
- Fundraising materials and online resources to help you reach your fundraising target
- MSF running top or t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
Get in touch with the team
Any questions? Send a message to our Fundraising team, we'd love to hear from you.
Take a look at our available resources to help you with your fundraising
Join the Frontline
Get the latest news and urgent updates from expert MSF staff across the world