London to Brighton Cycle Ride
Registration for London to Brighton Cycle Ride has now closed!
Please take a look at our other challenge events to get involved and support MSF.
Event date: Sunday 11 September 2022
Take on the South’s iconic cycle ride, and help power Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors Without Borders (MSF)'s emergency medical teams to save lives.
Registration for this event has now closed.
The London to Brighton Cycle Ride is an iconic 55-mile cycle ride. The route starts from Clapham Common (Clapham SW4 9AH). There will be a staggered start between 06:30-10:30.
The route will finish at the Brighton Seafront on Madeira Drive, close to the Marina.
How we will support you
- Support from our dedicated events team, including materials, online resources, fundraising help and training tips
- MSF cycling top to wear with pride on the day
- Support from the MSF team on the day to help cheer you on to that finish line!
How the event organisers will support you
- Water stops on the route at around 17 miles, 30 miles and at the top of the infamous Ditchling Hill at 48 miles
- Free lunch
- Fully signed route, with marshals
- Full support crew including medics, and mechanical support at all the water stops and roaming along the route
- Your very own London to Brighton medal to celebrate your achievement
Join the Frontline
Get the latest news and urgent updates from expert MSF staff across the world
Take a look at our available resources to help you with your fundraising